Thursday, August 25, 2011

3 Side Braids

You started preschool last week so I haven't really had time to post lately, but I love the style we did this week so I wanted to post it. Your first few days of school you wore your hair out and curly. So, all I did for this style was part out a square on the left side of your head. I then parted out 3 sections of hair and cornrowed up. I tied them off with rubber bands that I soaked in some EVOO and we were done. We left the rest of the hair curly.

The next day at school your teacher told you she loved your hair and that it was so cute and you said "I know"! Lol, we need to work on your manners!


This was the style on the 3rd day so the cornrows are a little fuzzy. But it's still cute. Luckily you only have one more day of school before the weekend and we can do a new style.

At night we detangle, spray with our water and conditioner mix and moisturize with EVOO. You sleep in a silk bonnet and in the morning we just fluff and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment