Sunday, August 7, 2011

Braidout

You wore this the other day to go to your preschool orientation. I did a few braids the night before because I knew I wanted you to wear a braidout. First I washed and conditioned your hair and properly detangled it. Then I pulled the hair on top of your head back and braided it (kind of like how you would do a half up, half down style). Then I split the back of your hair into 2 sections and braided each one. I used Olive Oil Root Stimulator Loc & Twist Gel. You sleep on them and these were the results when I took them out and separated them in the morning.






I added the cute headband and we were good to go. You even got a complement from one of your teachers in front of everyone in your class! I've recently discovered that cornrowed braidouts are the best for you. They look so much better. I will post a picture of that the next time we do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment