Friday, October 28, 2011

Braided Headband + Random Pictures

I've been trying not to do a lot with your hair lately. I'm trying to get it as healthy as possibly and to gain some length on your new growth before we do too much with it, so you've been wearing your hair out or in a puff a lot. So to switch things up a bit I thought I would do a simple but cute style. I did a braided headband and left off any accessories for the week.


This is second day hair so your short new grow or baby hairs have come out of the braids. I parted your hair from ear to ear and tied the back off to get it out of my way. Next I did an off center part and tied one side off. I add some Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and a little Eco Styler Gel. I started cornrowing from the top of your head down to your ear and tied the braid off with a rubber band that I dipped in some coconut oil.  I did the same thing on the other side and we were done.




Today was Pajama day at school so I had to add this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment