Friday, December 23, 2011

Style Update

Ok, I know I've been M.I.A. for a while so I wanted to do an update of some styles you've had lately. It's two days before Christmas and we are going all the way back to Halloween! For the Halloween party at your pre-k you were a ballerina. You wore a white leotard and tights and a pink tutu that I made for you. Your hair was pulled back into a high bun-your first ever! I used eco styler gel and a sock to make the bun.
You were really putting it on in this picture!

Next we are going to skip to Thanksgiving. This was very last minute and didn't turn out like I had hoped. I parted your hair down the middle and quickly braided it using Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I left it in the braid for all of about 45 minutes, not at all long enough. I took the braids out and throw the hat on your head. As the day went on your hair curled and shrunk more and more. Oh well, I'll plan better next time.

You still looked cute, even if the back of your hat was longer than your hair!

Now, sometime in mid December I did this next style. I saw it on an adult woman but thought it was super cute. I parted a square from your ear to about your temple. I then used eco styler gel and did four cornrows. I did the same thing on the other side. I added Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie to the back and used bobbie pins to pin the top back. It looked really cute and using the eco styler gel on the cornrows really helped them hold up for the whole week.
I had more pictures of the other side and the front but for some reason they didn't transfer. The pictures aren't the best, but like I said, there's 2 days until Christmas and I'm hoping one of my gifts will be a new camera!

I'm not sure how you will where your hair for Christmas but I'm going to really try to post on a regular basis so I don't get behind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment