Wednesday, August 3, 2011

REVIEW: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner

I wanted to start incorporating a deep conditioner into your routine. I found the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner on sale at Rite Aid 2/$5. There has been an intense heat wave sweeping the South, so ANY time outside results in a sweaty head! So, I thought instead of doing a regular cowash, I would do a deep condition & you needed it!

The directions on the bottle say to leave it on for 3 minutes, rinse with warm water and then rinse with cold water.

I put a generous amount in your hair and put your shower cap on. I let it sit maybe 5 minutes only because your hair REALLY needed it and also because I knew I wouldn't be able to rinse your hair with cold water. And lets face it, you can never be too conditioned!

Rinsing hair with cold water seals the hair shaft making the hair smooth and reduces frizz. Since you were in the bath, I couldn't use cold water, that would just be mean lol!

So, when you got out I finger detangled and then used a wide toothed comb. I could immediately tell a difference. Your hair was so soft. I braided it because I wanted you to wear a braid out today.

This morning when I took your braids out your hair was still really soft. It also had a great shine to it.

Overall I really liked this product. I plan on using it once a week as your deep conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment